We include max tire size in our Service Parts Reference documents for most bikes 2016 and newer right here on Norco.com.
For the current and previous model year bikes, you'll find your bike listed under the headings at the top of our page. For example, if you're looking for a current year Sight Carbon, you'll find this under Mountain, All-Mountain, Sight Carbon. Once you've found your specific model, scroll down to Warranty and Support and open up the Service Parts Reference document.
To find max tire size for an older model, you can find that information in Bike Archives, or in the reference documents uploaded to the Help Center.
To find tire size information in the Archive:
- Go to the Norco.com Bike Archive
- Select the model year of your bicycle using the MODEL YEAR dropdown menu
- Search for your model by name, or scroll through the list of bikes to find your bike
- Once your bike's archive entry is loaded, scroll to the Geometry subsection of the entry to locate maximum tire size.
To find tire size information in the Help Center:
- Go to the Technical Information section of the Help Center
- Find the subheading for your model, and select the relevant Small Parts link
- When the page loads, select your technical specifications by year, and refer to to the specifications table for tire size.
If you have any questions, feel free to start a Live Chat at any time, or open a support case via email@example.com.